This is the Perfect Private Tour to visit our countryside, EVORA and MONSARAZ, just little more than 1h00m from Lisbon. USATODAY / TOP10, considered this region (Alentejo) the BEST WINE REGION IN THE WORLD to visit.
During the day, we will visit Evora, one of the most historical villages in Portugal, named Unesco World Heritage Since 1986, with it’s Roman Diana Temple, the famous Cathedral of Evora and the major attractions around the walls of the old Castle. We will also visit Monsaraz, nearby Alqueva, the biggest lake created by man in Europe, where we will have a stop for free time for Lunch at typical Portuguese restaurant.
During the day, we will have opportunity to admire the beautiful landscape, to learn more about cork production and also have a chance to visit a local winery and have a wine tasting at a local wine cellar.
->Considered the Best Wine Region in the World!
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Evora and Monsaraz Private Tour + Wine Tasting will show you one of most beautiful regions of Portugal, located in Alentejo, the famous region of Portugal where are produced some of the best wines. With the help of our private tour guide, we will show you most of the major sights of the area for around 9h duration. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the standard itinerary:
During the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures. Major visits inside attractions are not included on this tour, instead we will make shorter visits inside to maximize your time and see the most sights possible.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
All the tours you book with us, have a worry-free cancellation policy.
In case you need to cancel/postpone any tours, for any reason, you just need to let us know up to 20 days in advance.
We can either reschedule the tour for any other date (no extra fee), within 5 years’ time.
Guarantee: no amounts will be lost in case of cancellation/postpone, as long as rescheduled for another period.
You can see under this page the booking terms and conditions: https://portugal-magik.com/booking-terms/
Please check our FAQ, available here: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/faq/
Duration: Full-day (Approx 9h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 9.00 AM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point: You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request (35EUR).
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 9h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying two adult tickets.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) is complimentary / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire.
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice