The Historical Lisbon Downtown Private Walking Tour + Jewish Quarter (3h), will provide you an overview of the old Lisbon History, including Jewish Highlights, along with a historical visit to Lisbon downtown and the massive earthquake that destroyed Lisbon in 1755.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Lisbon City Jewish Half-Day Private Tour, will provide you an overview of the old Jewish Lisbon History, along with an historical visit to Lisbon downtown and the massive earthquake that destroyed Lisbon in 1755.
Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, to make shorter or longer stops, this is the standard itinerary:
During the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
English Speaking Private Guide
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Sintra Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years for the top quality service offering their customers.
All the tours you book with us, have a worry-free cancellation policy.
In case you need to cancel/postpone any tours, for any reason, you just need to let us know up to 20 days in advance.
We can either reschedule the tour for any other date (no extra fee), within 5 years’ time.
Guarantee: no amounts will be lost in case of cancellation/postpone, as long as rescheduled for another period.
You can see under this page the booking terms and conditions: https://portugal-magik.com/booking-terms/
Please check our FAQ, available here: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/faq/
Duration: Half-day (Aprox 3h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 9AM and 2PM at Rossio Square (Reservation mandatory)
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers
Departure point: Rossio Square, in front of the statue of King Pedro IV (Reservation mandatory)
– 475EUR Per Group (up to 6 guests)
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Half-Day (around 3h)
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying the group price.
* We advise to book this tour at least 3 months in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice