This is one of the best tours to cover in one single day the highlights of the city of Lisbon (selection of the best places to visit in one day), plus a visit to Obidos Medieval Village north of Lisbon (approx 1h distance). On this full-day private tour, we will make a combination of walking and driving, and visit the best areas of Lisbon, starting with a visit to Belem in the morning, famous for the Belem Tower, the Discovery Monument and the Jeronimo’s Monastery, making also a quick stop at Pasteis de Belem, the most famous pastry shop in Portugal, known for it’s custard tarts. The tour will continue to Lisbon downtown and make a stop for lunch. After/before lunch, we will visit some sights in Lisbon downtown (Rossio, Restauradores, Alfama, etc, including several viewpoints) and head to Obidos medieval village for a visit of the old town, and the walls of the castle around the village.
On this tour, usually done at a very relaxed pace, we usually cover some of the key points of the city of Lisbon, plus a visit to Obidos in the afternoon.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Lisbon Highlights and Obidos Medieval Village Private Tour, is a full-day private tour, that will show you a selection of the best places in Lisbon in the morning, and in the afternoon head to Obidos Medieval Village for a visit, for around 8h duration. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the standard itinerary:
During the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures. Major visits inside attractions are not included on this tour, instead we will make shorter visits inside to maximize your time and see the most sights possible.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included. Church of Jeronimos closed on Mondays
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Base Price: 275EUR Per Person (Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 550EUR*
2 guests: 275EUR Per Person
3 guests: 233EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 220EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 206EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 192EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
* 2.9% booking fee applicable on all tours
All the tours you book with us, have a worry-free cancellation policy.
In case you need to cancel/postpone any tours, for any reason, you just need to let us know up to 20 days in advance.
We can either reschedule the tour for any other date (no extra fee), within 5 years’ time.
Guarantee: no amounts will be lost in case of cancellation/postpone, as long as rescheduled for another period.
You can see under this page the booking terms and conditions: https://portugal-magik.com/booking-terms/
Please check our FAQ, available here: https://lisbonprivatetours.com/faq/
Duration: Full-day (Aprox 8h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times:Daily at 8.00 AM, unless specified
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers and airport pick-ups.
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request.
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Full-Day (around 8h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying two adult tickets.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon complimentary / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire
* We advise to book this tour in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice