“Recommended for all families and couples”
Booked 12 times last week
Only less than 30min from Lisbon, this is one of the best tours to explore the most wonderful village of Sintra, famous for it’s castles, historical mansions and royal palaces in Portugal, and learn why Sintra has been always considered one of the most beautiful, magical and romantic places in Europe. Named Unesco World Heritage since 1995, it’s currently the most popular village to visit in Portugal, for Lisbon visitors.
This is a special private tour service for duration approx 3h/4h total, visiting the highlights of Sintra. Located 30min from Lisbon, Sintra is considered the most historical village of Portugal, Unesco World Heritage Since 1995, land of fairy-tale palaces and castles. This half-day private tour has been designed for customers with limited time, who do not wish to spend the full-day visiting Sintra, with 3h/4h duration. If prefer spending more time in Sintra, please book the full-day tour instead.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
This special private tour service will have a duration of approx 3h, covering the old medieval village of Sintra, including guided visit to one attraction. Although the itinerary can have minor adjustments, here is the suggested route/itinerary:
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since this tour is totally private, some stops may be skipped according to customer preferences.
* Admission fees and lunch/dinner/meals/accommodation are not included, and should be booked/paid separately.
* Importante Notice: Between April and September, the visit to Pena National Palace may take longer than usual, specially if starting the tour later. On this case, the visit might be a self-guided visit of the exterior only. We can only guarantee visit inside Pena National Palace if booking starting time 8h30AM.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
* if you wish to visit inside several major attractions in Sintra, we recommend booking two days
Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
English Speaking Tour Guide
Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
Complimentary Port Wine Tasting (Optional)
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses
Base Price: 225EUR Per Person (Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 450EUR*
2 guests: 225EUR Per Person
3 guests: 191EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 180EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 168EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 157EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
* 2.9% booking fee applicable on all tours
CANCELLATION POLICY (Updated)
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge.
– In case the trip needs to be canceled/postponed/rescheduled, the customer will be able to use the FULL amount paid, which will be available as:
1) Full Refund, back into the same card used to book the tour/transfer;
2) Full amounts paid, to be used as a future credit, to be used within 5 years’ time with our company, for any tours/transfers booked.
For any refund requests, please email customer service at [email protected]
* Cancellations are available up to 7 days prior to the tour starting.
* Cancellation less than 7 days before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Hotel reservations are fully refundable according to hotel policies.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* Airport transfers are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason the flight doesn’t land in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, last-minute flight cancellations, delays, all amounts are refundable at any moment, or used for future trips.
Duration: Half-day (Aprox 3h/4h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times:Daily at 8h30AM, unless specified
Departure point:You can add pick-up location during booking process. Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon / cruise ship terminal and also Lisbon airport is available on request.
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Half-Day (around 3h/4h), although, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger groups we have available larger buses/motor coaches. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Price for one of two adults is the same.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon (Hotel, Airport, Cruise Terminal) is 35EUR total / Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire.
* We advise to book this tour in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice